Who qualifies?

Any veteran with an honorable discharge.

What documentation do I need to provide?

A DD214 or honorable discharge certificate.

What am I entitled to?

1 Death Certificate
1 American Flag
A Honor Guard Service
A headstone or marker, a memorial headstone or marker,
or A medallion

A plot for human remains or cremated remains at any national cemetery
A Presidential Memorial Certificate


Every branch is entitled to an honor guard service. It consists of playing taps, and folding and presenting an American flag to the family of the deceased.